About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Celebrate

Hello,

I hope your weekend has started off well, that you are having a relaxing Saturday. I've been finishing up a couple of birthday cards that I need for a party tonight. My friend and her mom have birthdays in the same week and tonight they are having a joint celebration.

For Donna, the mom, I made this card using this week's fall colors at Color Throwdown Challenge. Such a pretty combination!




I've combined two Altenew sets to create the front of my card, and the main sentiment, Celebrate, is from Avery Elle. Using my Misti and several SU inks fitting the colors and some masking I created this floral scene. The patterned papers are from a new fall 6x6" pad from Lawn Fawn. I love these layered stamping sets. They are so fun to experiment with different colors and shades.

The inside is pretty simple. The flowers are stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics.



Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Altenew sets Beautiful Day and Dahlia Blossoms, Avery Elle set Sentimental
Paper: SU Heavy Whisper White, X-Press It Blending card stock, Lawn Fawn Fall Plaid patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Cajun Craze, Dusty Durango, Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Tangelo Twist, Peach Parfait, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Copics
Other: Copper sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!