About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 27, 2020

Hugs and Kisses

Hello stampers,

Happy Monday evening. While watching some late evening Australian Tennis, I put together this card using the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. This is quite the interesting sketch this week, and I had to think about how to use this sketch for a bit. Here's what I came up with.




The colors are Real Red, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White. Using a MFT Falling Heart Stencil, Flirty Flamingo ink,  and a blending brush, I made a panel of hearts. I then cut five 1/4" strips diagonally from it and glued them onto a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock per the sketch. The lace and stitched heart dies are Lawn Fawn cut from Real Red and Whisper White card stock. The Hugs die is Avery Elle. The bottom is Real Red, then 3 layers cut from white and the top is cut from Flirty Flamingo. All are glued together then glued onto the hearts. I added a few enamel dots that match pretty well for embellishments, as well as a layer of clear glitter from a Nuvo glitter pen over the Hugs die.

For the inside, I used another piece of the stenciled hearts panel and sentiments from the Avery Elle Hugs stamp set. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is by Lawn Fawn.



Yay, another Valentine's Day card made. Thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Simply Said Hugs set by Avery Elle and Conversation Hearts Add-On set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Real Red, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: SU Real Red and Flirty Flamingo
Other: Simply Said Hugs dies, Lawn Fawn Hearts dies, MFT Falling Hearts Stencil, TE blending brush, Gemini Jr., Misti, dimensionals, Nuvo clear glitter pen, enamel dots

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this....that sketch had me scratching my head, but you nailed it! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!