About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Eat All the Cake

Happy Sunday evening all,

I hope your weekend was a good one. We spent yesterday evening playing cards at our neighbors house. A fun time was had by all.

I had some stamping time in the afternoon and made another birthday card for my stash. Many different supplies and companies used to make this one. The layout is based on the current Freshly Made Sketch. I omitted the sentiment banner.






I think this would be a good kids card with the primary colors. The turnabout stamp and the dies are from Concord & 9th. The square die is from Avery Elle, the background stencil is from Hero Arts, the balloon is from Lawn Fawn, and the paper and inks are SU.

More Concord & 9th stamps and dies here.

.

Have a good week and thanks for looking in,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!