About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thank You

Hi all,

Yipee, it's Friday tomorrow. I'm definitely ready for the weekend.

In my earlier post this week, I said that I might make another card, because I really like Ann's color theme this week at the Paper Players Challenge. I was able to get another one made. Using very different shades of red and pink, and using a new to me flower set from Altenew, I made this.




I used some Altenew inks for the flowers and leaves. The darker shade is called Crimson and the light pink is called Blush. The background stamp is from Concord & 9th. It is stamped using Gina K Amalgam black ink. The flowers and leaves are cut out using the corresponding set dies. The sentiment is part of the Altenew flower set and it's heat embossed and cut out with an SU banner die.

Here is the inside, which uses a Gina K stamp for the sentiment and a small flower image from another Concord & 9th set.

The card bass is SU Poppy Parade which matches the Altenew Crimson in very well.



I hope you all have a great Friday and a very happy weekend. Thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Altenew Wallpaper Art set and Concord & 9th Herringbone Background stamp
Paper: SU Poppy Parade and X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: Altenew Crimson and Blush ink, Gina K Amalgam black ink, VersaMark
Other: Altenew Wallpaper Art dies, Misti, white embossing powder, SU banner die, pink candy dots, heat tool, Gemini Jr, foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Colleen another fabulous masterpiece using this week's colours - and so different to the first! I love the way you used the colours as outlines and your card showcases those fabulous flowers perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, this is amazing! I love the colors this week, too! Those flowers are just fabulous and that background stamp is fabulous! You always shine in the gallery, My Friend! Thank you for sharing this beauty with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!