About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, February 17, 2020

You're Awesome

Happy Monday evening peeps,

I've got a card for you that I made following a couple of challenges. The sketch comes from this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! and the theme comes from the current Inspired By Challenge. I love both the colors and the patchwork theme in this week's challenge.




I did take a little creative license with the sketch omitting the two small elements below the sentiment, and I moved the sentiment off the main element because it just didn't work with the punched flowers. As far as the Inspired By Challenge, I used several elements including the dots in the background, the patched squares and the colors. This was totally a fun card to make!

Here's the inside that uses a sentiment and image from one of the SU Sale-a-bration sets.



Thanks for looking today,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Altenew Dainty Swiss Dots set and SU Thoughtful Blooms set
Paper: SU thick & regular Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana, Midnight Muse, Regal Rose card stocks
Ink: Midnight Muse, Coastal Cabana
Other: SU Thoughtful Blooms punch, Die-namics Double Stitched square die, Taylored Expressions Small Scalloped Banner die, Gemini Jr, Misti, SU white enamel dots, liquid glue, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Great combination of challenges. I love the polkadots and those cute flowers. Thanks for playing at IB.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!