About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Happy Birthday and You Are Awesome

Hi peeps,

I have been playing with the Gina K Wreath Builder system and some new Gina K stamps. Both cards here use the new Embroidered Flowers set. This is a fun set with many flower stamp images. No challenges with these, just adding some cards to my stash, and having some stamping fun.

First up is a card made with the smaller rose image. I used a light pink and darker coral shade together before stamping. I really like how this one turned out using the Wreath Builder template. The roses are spaced perfectly. The inks are from Altenew.



For the second card, I stamped the daisy flowers using the Wreath Builder template, then when it was completed, I cut the panel in half in order to make a regular A2 card size. This is the same stamp set, although the sentiment is from another Gina K set. The inks on this card are Hero and Gina K cubes.



The Wreath Builder is super fun to create with. Gina has several videos that help figure it all out.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: All Gina K Embroidered Flowers set and Scripty Encouragement set
Paper: SU Coral, Ruby Red, Bordering Blue, Summer Sun, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Altenew, Hero, Gina K
Other: Misti, Wreath Builder, Embroidered Flowers dies, Gemin Jr, clear gems, SU glittery enamel dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!