About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Hello

Hi and happy Hump Day eve,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Today was my last day of vacation, and I'm really not looking forward to going back to work. Does anyone ever?

This week is sketch week at the Paper Players and Anne Marie has a fun one for us to use. I pulled out one of the project kits from the new SU annual catalog to make a birthday card for a friend.




I paired the new 2020-2022 in-color Just Jade with the Night of Navy, and I think it makes a great contrast. The sentiment strip doesn't show well in the pic, but IRL, it does. I wanted it to blend with the background paper some, so I used Very Vanilla card stock. The "hello" stamp is from the Forever Fern set. I did use a sentiment from the Boho Indigo set here on the inside.




Have a nice end of the week and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Boho Indigo and Forever Fern sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: Night of Navy, Just Jade and Very Vanilla card stock, Boho Indigo DSP
Ink: SU Night of Navy and Just Jade
Other: SU Boho Indigo set dies, 2020-2022 in-color enamel dots, Misti, Gemini Jr., Waffleflower A2 rectangle dies, SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the detail in those vases and leaves. Such a beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!