About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Angel Wings

Yea! Another Christmas card made. Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #142 and Taylored Expressions stamps and papers from Taylor's Angel Kisses Card Kit make up this one.

The angel's dress is paper pieced as you can see. Her face and hair are colored with Copics and her wings and halo are colored with a gold Spica glitter pen. I sponged white craft ink, SU, onto the cloud dies and on the patterned paper behind the angel. I wanted a kind of hazy look. Not really sure if it worked, though. lol. The small clouds are layered around the angel using dimensionals.



Supplies
Stamps: Joy To the World set by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE cranberry, pink and choice buttercream
Patterned papers: Eskimo Kisses by Basic Gray
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Colorbox Chalk bright pink and SU craft whisper white
Other: TE clouds and cloud border dies, sewing machine, Want 2 Scrap pearls, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope you all have a great week and thanks for stoping,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!