About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wishing You. . .

This week's Sweet Stop Sketch 135 looked like a fun one so I decided to play along. Since I had SU's Letters From Santa DSP on my table, I used it again. Love the look of this one.



Supplies:
Stamps: Button Buddies set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU ridding hood red, old olive and whisper white card stock and Letters From Santa DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and SU bashful blue
Other: light blue button, SU linen thread, Wonky Rectangles Nesties, TE medium scalloped border die, SU embossing folder, SU ridding hood red ribbon, red liquid pearls, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!