About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cozy Christmas Wishes

I had a great weekend stamping and got some more Christmas cards made. Although I still have a ways to go, I am making progress.
Today's card is made using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #27 and one the newer Pure Innocence sets.




I'm entering this card in Linda's Catered Crop, FTR25 challenge as well. My ingredients for this challenge are:

Colors: cream, red, and green
Images: winter scene, hollies and berries, Christmas
Tools: die cuts, scallop edges
Miscellaneous: ribbon, pearls
Techniques: layers and layers


Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Stocking Girl by My Favorite Things
Card stock: Taylored Expressions green, red and choice buttercream
Patterned papers: Wonder collection by Authentique
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU cherry cobler
Other: Christmas baker's twine, SU felt holly, Kaiser red pearls, red heart rhinestone, red Stickles, classic square and scalloped square Nesties, sewing machine, corner rounder punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious gravy! I love this. Well, you know I love Heather Ellis's images, but I especially love what you did with this one. Adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!