About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hope Your Christmas Is. . .

Snow Much Fun! Can I just say, I love this SU stamp set!!

Today's cards both use this set. I've used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 28 for the layouts.




Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Much Fun by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU wild wasabi and real red card stock, SU glimmer paper in red and silver, SU water color paper, and SU Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
Ink: SU wild wasabi, bashful blue, soft suede, rose red, old olive, marina mist, tangerine tango, and basic black, Memento tuxedo black
Other: TE small scalloped border die, Die-namics large scalloped border die, SU corner rounder punch, SU felt holly, Diamond Stickles, Kaiser red pearls, TE red ribbon, aqua painter, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!