About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fa-la-la-la-la

Here's my card for MFTWSC 46. I've used another of my recent PI purchases, Christmas Caroler. Her dress is paper pieced. The rest of her is colored with Copics. The top of her boots are crystal Stickles.



Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Caroler by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU blushing bride, early expresso and whisper white card stock. SU Letters From Santa DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics die, SU punch, SU ribbon, SU felt holly, sewing machine, Kaiser red rhinestones, crystal Stickles, Spica gold glitter pen, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!