About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

hello

Yes, hello to all-

I have a super simple and quick card to share with you today. I made this late last night before going to bed and it took no time at all. Notice, there is no stamping on the outside. It's all patterned papers and dies! Something that I rarely do, but I kind of like the way it turned out.

I recently received my pre-order from SU for the new 2017-18 Catalog. Every year I order the new In-Color inks and card stock. This year, I also ordered the DSP that goes with because the floral images are beautiful.

The layout comes from the current Sunday Stamps Challenge. This week it's Sketch Fun week!




This is a CASE of a card that's in the new SU Catalog too. My card is quite different. The use of the negative butterfly die cut is the part that I've CASE'd.

I did do stamping on the inside. The sentiment comes from Altenew. I also utilized the "positive" butterfly die cut.



That's it from me today. Since I've finished work for the day, I'm going to do some more crafting this afternoon. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Inside greeting from Altenew Build A Flower: Aster set
Paper: SU Powder Pink & Whisper White card stock and SU 2017-18 In Color DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: Reverse Confetti Butterfly Dreams dies, Die-namics Zig-zag Circle and Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies, Avery Elle Sentimental dies, SU In-color glitter enamel dots, the Big Shot, diemnsionals

6 comments:

  1. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this! SO pretty, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The soft pink is just perfect and I love your butterfly and sentiment die cuts. Beautifully created! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love your die cut images with the gorgeous paper! Just perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love BOTH of these cards! So clever to use the negative from the die-cut butterfly and the sentiment as the horizontal element. Such a soft and pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! I love the shades of pink and the use of the negative butterfly. SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!