About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Cheers

Hi stampers,

After a very long day at work, I attended my young friend Nic's Little League baseball game. The last game of the regular season. They had already clenched 1st place with their game on Saturday. Playoffs start next week. He's so excited! He's eleven.

Now, I need to go pack for my trip to Colorado, where I'll be for work the rest of the week. However, I wanted to get this card posted. I made it using the current CAS(E) this Sketch!, and more new Avery Elle stamps and dies.







All of the images are from the new Avery Elle set called Aloha. Super cute! I stamped all of the images onto X-Press It Blending card stock and colored them with Copics. The "cheers" sentiment was stamped repeatedly in SU Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar and Cajun Craze inks then cut out with a Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle die. The coconut drink and hibiscus flower are cut out with the corresponding Avery Elle dies and popped up with dimensionals.

Here's the inside:



I fly home on Friday evening. Unfortunately, the weather in Colorado is raining with temps in the high 40s and low 50s. Guess I'll pack sweaters!

Thanks for looking in all, and have a great rest of your week!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Aloha set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Hello Honey and X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: SU Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze, Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Avery Elle Aloha Elle-ment dies, Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle and Stitched Rectangle dies, the Big Shot, dimensionals

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!