About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Hugs & Kisses

Hi again,

This is my second post today.

Since I had the Altenew Spring Daisy stamp set out on my desk, I decided to use it to make a get well card for my Aunt. She spent a few days in the hospital this week due to a small stroke. She seems to be doing well and the prognosis is for a full recovery. Good News!

I used the Freshly Made Sketch, brought to us by Narelle this week.






The daisy is stamped with different shades of SU pink inks and the leaves in Garden Green and Wild Wasabi. The flower and leaves are fussy cut. (I'm thinking that the co-ordinating dies must have been on backorder when I bought the set.) The patterned papers are from the American Crafts Soho Garden paper pad again. I love navy and pink together and that was my inspiration for the background papers and ink colors.

On the inside, more stamps from the same set, this time colored with Copies. The sentiment is from Lil' Inker.



Thanks for stopping in again, and have a fab Friday!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Spring Daisy set by Altenew and SU Good Greetings set
Paper: SU Whisper White card stock and SoHo Garden by American Crafts patterned paper
Ink: SU Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, and Night of Navy, Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Lawn Fawn Banner dies, enamel shapes, the Big Shot, dimensionals, Fiskars corner punch

2 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card that I'm sure your aunt will love. Glad to hear she's on the mend too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really pretty! That flower you've used is just gorgeous and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!