About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Bee Awesome

Happy Saturday all,

I had a fun day stamping while catching up on laundry today. Since I've been out of the house working every day, my weekend seemed to be "normal." Although, no running errands out and about, but I got all of the laundry done, including the sheets.

One of the cards that I made today uses this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! What an interesting sketch this week and I had some fun with it. I pulled out some Honey Bee pattern papers and paired those with a Honey Bee stamp set to make my card.





I really like how my card turned out. Love these honeycomb patterned papers together. The images are all stamped onto SU Whisper White card stock, colored with Copics, and cut out with the corresponding set dies. The Bee Awesome sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set as is the inside sentiments. I also used the angled paper on one side of the inside.





Have an awesome Sunday and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Bee Hive set by Honey Bee stamps and Bee Yourself set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU thick and regular Whisper White card stock and Honey Bee The Bee's Knees patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Daffodil Delight, Copics
Other: Misti, Gemini Jr, Honey Bee dies, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!