About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Go Hog Wild

Hey all,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a new post today for this week's Paper Players Challenge. This week the Joanne has one of my favorite challenges, Tic-Tac-Toe. I love playing along with these. I used a fairly new stamps set called Sweet Swines from Avery Elle to make my card following the center horizontal option of die cut, spring, birthday. I decided to create a little scene with lots of dies.








There is a little of everything happening on my card. Stamping, stenciling, ink blending, die cutting and coloring. I certainly had fun with it. What a cute stamp set this is!

Here is the inside of the card.




Enjoy your Friday, and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Swines set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Whisper White, Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Soft Sky, Call Me Clover, Granite Gray and Copics
Other: MFT brick stencil, MFT Fence die, Taylored Expressions grass die, Avery Elle cloud and flower dies, Sweet Swines dies, Dimensionals, Misti, Gemini Jr, TE blending brushes, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, your card is a delight outside and in! That cute piggy is having so much fun on his scooter letting the neighborhood know about the birthday party, he tickles me to pieces! Wonderful birthday card and I'm so glad your shared with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!