About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 13, 2020

2020 Spring Card Camp Day 2 Projects

Good morning to all,

Monday again. My week looks to be mostly hanging out a home and practicing "social distancing." I'll have a few on-line training classes to do for work, but no plans to have to go out and about. That could change, but for now, I am staying put.

I have my Day 2 projects for the Spring Card Class 2020. So far, I'm having fun learning some new techniques, or at least ways to use stamps and ink in non-traditional ways. Day two's class was presented by Christina Werner and the technique was ink blending on the stamp using Distress Oxide Inks. A little time consuming maybe, but I like to play.

I used some Gina K stamps, Neenah Desert Storm card stock and Distress Oxide inks in a large variety of colors to make my two cards. The idea is to use a half sheet of card stock, mark the center and stamp the images so that you end up with two card fronts by cutting the sheet in half once the stamping is completed.



The larger flower and leaf images are ink blended. I used some smaller images from the set to fill in some areas. These are stamped using just one color of ink as they are too small to do the technique.

Here are the individual cards fronts and insides.

Card 1:




Card 2:




I'm looking forward to Day Three. Luckily, I have time to play.
Thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Gina K sets Embroidered Flowers, A Big Hello, and Just Because
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm
Ink: Distress Oxide Ink
Other: Misti, Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, SU Stitched Rectangle die, Hero Infinity Curved Rectangle die, enamel shapes, foam tape, Gemini Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!