About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Spring Card Camp Day 10 Projects

Happy Friday afternoon peeps,

I was on a roll yesterday evening making cards. I made four cards! Two of them are for Day 10's project for the Spring Card Camp 2020.

This class was taught by Lydia Fiedler. She showed us how to use sparkly paste with stencils. I just happen to have 5 new tubs of the Rena K Designs Electro pop glitz.  One of the cards is made with a large circle cut into a piece of card stock with a circle die and the other is made using a Rena K stencil.



Aren't these fun and bright. The flower card is made with a Rena K stencil and a Rena K stamp and dies set. The inks are also Rena K electro pop inks. The kitty cat card is made with Paper Smooches stamps and dies.

Using a craft palette knife, I smoothed a fairly thin layer of the glitter gel over the stencils. After they were throughly dry, I trimmed the panels for the card layouts, then added the stamped and die cut images. The flowers have bright yellow enamel dots for the centers. I choose to leave a sentiment off the front and just go with one one the inside. The images are all from the same Rena K stamp set.



Here is the inside of the kitty card.



I'll be back with a couple more cards that I made last night later.

Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Sending Sunshine set by Rena K and Nine Lives set by Paper Smooches
Paper: SU Pink Passion  and Whisper White card stock, Taylored Expressions light pink textured card stock
Ink: Rena K Electro pop inks, Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Rena K stencil, Rena K Poppin Pink Glitz gel, Rena K and Paper Smooches corresponding dies, Spellbinders circle die, enamel dots, Misti, Gemini Jr, Diemensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!