About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Simply Brew-tiful

Hi Peeps and Happy Hump Day,

I have a card to share today for Jaydee's color challenge for this week's Paper Players challenge. The colors are So Saffron, Seaside Spray and Gray Granite as the "neutral." I've chosen to use brown as a neutral shade for my card.

I've been taking the 2020 Spring Card Camp classes and this card is one that I made for Day four's class. To see the post for day four, click here.




The coffee cup is colored with Polychromos colored pencils using yellow and blue shades. I used a sweet piece of patterned paper for a table cloth and the sentiment is stamped in Memento black ink.

Here is the inside of this card.


A fairly CAS card. I'm having so much fun with the classes. If you have time, I recommend them and you can start any time as they are all via video.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Latte Love set by Lil Inkers and Be A Barista by Reverse Confetti
Paper: Neenah Solar White and Simple Stories Spring Farm House patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Hero Cup O Joe, Polychromos colored pencils
Other: Lil Inker set dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love how you colored your coffee cup! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheery and a beautifully CAS coffee card Colleen - I wish I could make patterns like that on my coffee, very professional! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I love coffee and this is a cute coffee image for sure! Love how you incorporated the colors into your sketch! THanks for sharing with us...now I need to go have a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment! I also love the layout and the bold coffee cup. Fabulous CAS card. so glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Colleen! Love that sentiment and the soft floral patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!