About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy Everything

 Hi Peeps,

I sat down after work yesterday afternoon and made a card for the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. This turned out to be one of those quick cards, just a little time to color the images with Copics.




These sunflowers are from the Avery  Elle set called, appropriately, Sunflowers. The background patterned is from SU called In Good Taste.

Here is the inside of the card, also using Avery Elle stamps, though the sentiment is from another set called Simply Said Hugs set.



Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Sunflowers set and Simply Said Hugs set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Night of Navy card stock and In Good Taste DSP, X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, VersaMark, SU Bumblebee and Night of Navy
Other: Sunflowers set dies, SU label die, white EP, heat tool, Misti, Gemini jr., SU Dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!