About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bakin' up SSSC 56

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I have been having a great day stamping, watching the Olympics and just being kinda lazy.  Isn't that what weekends are for?

Karen has once again provided us with a fun sketch to follow.  As I've said before, I like using a variety of geometric shapes on cards.  I first thought I might pull out one of my older stamp sets with a spring feel for today's card, but couldn't resist using my new toys from Taylored Expressions.


While looking thorough my DSP stash to go along with Tena, I decided I wanted my card to have a retro feel.  I think these cherries fit the bill.  I really like how it turned out, and I hope you do to.








Recipe:
Stamps, card stock and DSP by Taylored Expressions.  Button and frame by Inkspelled.  Momento Tuxedo Black ink and copic markers.  Circle and scallop circle nestabilities, mini glue dots, pop up glue dots, dimensionals, the big shot.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Cherry embellie is gorgeous - great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Colleen I love the use of designer paper in your layout very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!