About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Red Butterflies for Mojo Sketch 124

The last of this past week's sketch challenges for me is the Mojo Monday sketch.  I usually make a card using the mojo Monday sketches, but don't always post them to my blog.  This weeks, I decided to post.

With this card, I'm finished making my Valentine's Day cards for this year.  I have a friend who loves the look of red, white and black.  Not really my "cup of tea," but I found these papers in my stash and decided to see what I could come up with.  I think she will like the look.  I hope you do too.




Here are the details:

SU real red and whisper white card stock, DSP from ??, SU real red ink, SU red polka dot grosgrain ribbon, SU embosslits heart and butterfly dies, greeting is from Taylored Expressions "love everywhere" stamp set,  SU ticket corner punch, silver pearls, the big shot.

Have a great week everyone,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!