About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Thank you" for Karen's SSSC55

I wanted to make a thank you card for a friend, and this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge by Karen Giron gave me the inspiration I needed.  I reached for my pack of Sweet Pea DSP, again, flipped through the pad until I landed on these pretty sheets, and then I let the papers lead me to the stamps.  I am quite happy with the results.  Please enjoy!




Recipe:

SU pretty in pink card stock, choice snow white card stock, SU sweet pea DSP,  SU bons moments sale-a-bration stamp set, Versamark ink,  SU silver embossing powder,  SU silver twine, SU chocolate chip and sahara sand markers,  SU so saffron ink, momento tuxedo black ink, silver pearls, SU scallop border punch, SU polka dot embossing folder, nestibilities, the big shot.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen


4 comments:

  1. I love the silver embossing and the punch is gorgeous! Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that silver embossed birdcage!! What a great idea! I will definitely ahve to give that a try! Great card!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!