About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Christmas in June

Playing with more new goodies, today I have a Christmas card made with one of the new Christmas sets that will be in the new SU catalog available July 1. I know you've seen this cute guy in other posts around blog land. I used SU inks and my aqua painter to water color the image.


Stamps: Snow Much Fun by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU baja breeze, wild wasabi, confetti white
Patterned paper: SU Just Add Cake DSP
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU wild wasabi, baja breeze, pumpkin pie, basic black, riding hood red, blushing bride, more mustard
Other: SU punches, SU crafter's tool kit, SU twine, diamond stickles, aqua painter, dimensioinals.

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!