About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 20, 2011

XOXO - June Key Ingredients meets MFTWSC24

Good Monday Morning all. Yesterday I had time to make a card for this week's My Favorite Thing's Wednesday Sketch Challenge. It's always good to be able to showcase my growing collection of Pure Innocence girls.

I flipped the sketch to accommodate my chosen stamp. The card stock, patterned paper, paper flowers and brad all come from TE's June KI kit. I did throw in some black card stock for accent. Her skirt is paper pieced. The rest of her is colored with Copics. A pink Spica glitter pen accents the heart in her hair, belt and shoes.


Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Primrose" and "Say What" sets by My Favorite Things
Card stock: SU black, TE magenta, pink, light blue and choice buttercream
Patterned paper: Sweet Threads by Basic Grey
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Spica glitter pink
Other: Die-namics simply scallops large and decorative doily dies, TE wood grain impressions die, SU punch, TE paper flowers, TE pink brad, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!