About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Perfect Adventure . . .

. . . in green, aqua, and yellow. I decided to combine two weekend challenges today. The color scheme for my card comes from the current CR84FN color challenge, and the layout is today's Sweet Sunday Sketch 122 challenge. 

Other than the Nesties, my card is an all Stampin' Up card. Haven't done that in awhile. The scooter is water colored with SU inks and my aqua painter.




Supplies
Stamps: On the Grow set by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU pear pizzazz, daffodil delight, tempting turquoise and whisper white
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU pear pizzazz, daffodil delight, tempting turquoise, basic black and sahara sand
Other: SU ribbons, SU flower brads, SU Garden EF, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a fabulous Sunday evening all.
Colleen

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card Colleen! Love the little scooter! Reminds me of all the Vespas whizzing around the streets in France! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Colleen! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the VESPA and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Colleen! The scooter is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen, LOVE the three panel background and thta CUTE scooter! FAB flower brads, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vroom...Vroom...what a fun card!!! Super job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the embossed detail on the background and that bike is just fab! Love the basket of flowers! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love the stitched and embossed background and that hip/sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!