About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

July KI Beach Cottage

Happy Sunday all,

When you read this, I will actually be on vacation. This card is another of my Thank You cards for my birthday gifts that I made last Monday.

Since I had the TE July KI kit on my table, I used it again for this card. I think that the colors are perfect for this beach cottage.



While surfing blogs the other day, I came across this card on Jody Morrow's blog and absolutely loved the layout. I borrowed it for this card and I hope she doesn't mind. I really like how it showcases this stamp.

Supplies
Stamps: A Day In Paradise and Much Appreciated by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: Flamingo and Parakeet from July KI kit
Patterned paper: Life Of the Party by MME from July KI kit
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, copics,  Color Box chalk ink in pink, and SU blushing bride
Other: classic square Nesties, Die-namics scalloped border die, TE glitter brads, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great week and thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!