About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 18, 2011

MFTWSC28 Sending You Hugs

Hi and happy Monday everyone. I had a great weekend and I hope you all did too. Our good friends from the central coast spent Saturday night with us and we all went to a dinner party at another friend's hours. Great food and great conversation.

Saturday afternoon before our friends arrived, I did some stamping and made a card for this week's MFTWSC 28. I needed a birthday card for a co-worker and this one will be perfect for her.



Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Bunch Of Blooms" by My Favorite Things
Card stock: SU so saffron, tempting turquoise, old olive and TE choice snow white
Patterned paper: SU retired
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: SU flower and corner rounder punches, SU buttons, SU linen thread, SU tiny pearls, TE polka dot ribbon, Spica glitter pens, rhinestone flower, sewing machine, and dimensionals

Have a great afternoon and evening,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!