About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

For You. . .Enjoy

Hi stampers,

I finished work early this afternoon which left time to photograph a card that I made Sunday evening. I decided to take the picture outside and boy, does the natural lighting make a difference in picture quality!

I recently received some new stamps from Reverse Confetti. It's a puzzle why I ordered this set because I DO NOT drink coffee, LOL. But, I thought it would be fun to play with. Here is my card using the Sketch Saturday #408 sketch.





Besides the Reverse Confetti stamps, there are many other companies represented here and they all combine to make a fun card. I love this bright, spring looking patterned paper. I picked up a couple of 12 x 12 sheets at a local scrapbooking store a few months ago.

Enjoy your afternoon and evening.

Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Caffeinated Cups by Reverse Confetti
Paper: SU Strawberry Slush card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, Jilly Bean Soup patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Early Expresso
Other: RC Caffeinated Cups dies, SU Large Dots EF, SU word dies, enamel dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. For not drinking coffee you sure made an awesome coffee card! I like the fun feel of it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!