About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 23, 2018

let's be merry

Happy Day after Thanksgiving all,

We had fun and very yummy Thanksgiving dinner, and I hope you all did as well. We went to our friend's house late in the afternoon for the feast. All traditional foods, turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, cranberry (canned and homemade relish), brussels sprouts, carrots, popovers and lots of wine. Pecan-carmel chessecake and pumpkin roll for desserts. I was quite stuffed!

Today was also a work holiday for me. I spent it mostly reading and then a little stamping late in the afternoon. I was able to add to my Holiday card stash using this week's Freshly Made Sketch. I pulled out some older stamp sets by MFT and Paper Smooches and patterned papers from American Crafts 6x6 pad called Holiday.






The images are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics and cut out using the set dies. I used a Nuvo clear glitter pen to brush on some sparkle to the Santa hat and holly leaf. Additional embellishments are SU enamel dots and snowflakes.

Here is a look at the inside of the card:



That's all from me tonight. Have a very nice holiday weekend. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Cuteness set by My Favorite Things and Christmas Sampler set by Paper Smooches (sentiments)
Paper: SU Heavy Whisper White and Bermuda Bay,  X-Press It Blending card stocks, American Crafts Holiday patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Real Red and Bermuda Bay, Copics
Other: Die-namics Stitched Square and Christmas Cuteness dies, Lawn Fawn Banner die, Gemini Jr, SU enamel shapes, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. These are all such adorable images! And I love the pretty blue background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love this adorable card. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!