About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

For A Wonderful Friend


Happy Wednesday all,

On Sunday I made two cards that work for Claire's Rainbow color challenge at The Paper Players. I posted one on Sunday evening. Here is the second one. I've used the Concord & 9th Peak-Through Pattern set and dies again.





For the front of the card, I used one of the set dies, and then stamped the greeting on top of the cutout. The flower was stamped using the two purple shades,  fussy cut, and glued on with a dimensional. For a little embellishment, I glued an enamel heart for the "period" over the "i".

This is a one-layer card except the little flower in the upper corner. I stamped the inside first by folding the front behind and using some temporary adhesive to hold it flat. The stamp set has a couple of stamps that are flat and I used the larger one to make the rainbow. The greeting is stamped with Memento black



This was a fun card to create and really didn't take too long.

Have a great Wednesday and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Peak-Through Pattern set by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU thick Whisper White
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Highland Heather, Concord Crush, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Crush, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick ink pads
Other: Peak-Through Pattern set dies, Gemini Jr, Misti, enamel heart, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Stunning rainbow design! Really love the sentiment cut out you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen this is a fabulous card! I love the rainbow on the inside and the fabulous open white diecut - CAS perfection! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, this is such a fun card! Love the big, bold sentiment and that you dressed up the inside so beautifully as well. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Parer Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!