About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

I Can Hardly Bear It

Happy Weekend,

It is a very WET Saturday here in southern California. A great day to stamp and watch some pre-season baseball. Tonight we are headed to our friend's house for dinner, so I thought I'd make a thank you card.

I'm using this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! for my layout. The stamps are all from the Concord & 9th February release. I'm loving this little flower background. I've used SU Tempting Turquoise, Midnight Muse and Concord Crush inks and some Die-namics dies to make this layered card.






Here is the inside:



Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Floral Print Silhouette, Mini Spirograph Turnabout, and Peak Through Pattern sets by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Midnight Muse and X-Press It Blending card stocks
Ink: SU Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise and Concord Crush
Other: Concord & 9th Floral Print Silhouette set dies, Spellbinder Circle die, Die-namics Inside and Outside Stitched Square die, diemensionals, Gemini Jr, Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!