About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

You Mean the World To Me

Hi again,

One more post tonight with another card from today. Claire is the hostess with a super fun Rainbow color theme challenge this week at The Paper Players. Again, so many options. I decided on using a  couple of sets from Concord & 9th. One older and one from their February release.





The newer set, called Peak-Through Pattern, has a stamp with 3 horizontal lines. Using SU markers in the rainbow colors, I stamped a piece of SU Whisper White card stock until it was completely covered in the colored lines. Next, using two SU Stitched Rectangle dies, I cut a frame from this stamped panel. The flat world stamp is from another Concord & 9th set called Map Love and it's stamped in the center of a Whisper White card base using Balmy Blue ink. The sentiment is from tis same set and is stamped using Gina K black ink. The little map marker is stamped in Lovely Lipstick,  fussy cut and popped up using a mini-dimensional. Finally, I adhered the frame using foam tape all around. The single embellishment is a SU clear heart placed over the map marker.

For the inside, I've used more stamps from the Map Love set. The panel is layered with a piece of Concord Crush card stock.

I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out.



I have one more rainbow card to post, but later in the week.
For now, thanks again for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Map Love set and Peak-Through Pattern set both Concord & 9th
Paper: SU thick Whisper White, regular Whisper White and Concord Crush card stock
Ink: SU Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Concord Crush, Highland Heather markers, and Gina K black, Lovely Lipstick, Concord Crush, and Balmy Blue pads
Other: SU Stitched Rectangle dies, SU clear enamel heart, Misti, Gemini Jr, foam tape, mini-dimensional

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a perfect background for this card! Love the stripes and the message on the inside and outside! Thank you for playing along with the rainbow challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! Great image (I can see that little pointer over there in CA!!!) and the sentiments are perfect! Love the rainbow background too! Always nice to see you playing with the Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!