About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 2, 2021

Oh Hello

Hi everyone,

After an extended vacation to visit friends on the East Coast, I'm finally home. It's always great to do some traveling and spending time with great friends, and it's always great to get back home. We arrived back late Tuesday night, and the rest of the week was super busy. But, yesterday, I pretty much spent the day in my craft room stamping.

I knew that I could rely on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge to get me started with a sketch after such a long vacation from stamping, and when we had our mail delivered, I had some new Concord & 9th stamps to play with for the sketch.




 


I made three panels with different C&9th ink colors using the new Flower Garden turnabout set. Using dies from GKD, I cut the panels to sizes to work for the sketch, and cut mats from solid card stock colors.

The large flower and sentiment are from another new C&9th set called Flower Shaker Shapes. I cut them out with the corresponding dies and popped them up in the center. 

All papers, stamps and inks are from Concord & 9th.

Here's the inside, using the dies that come with the Flower Garden Turnabout bundle. (The die cut element looks black in the photo, but it's cut from C&9th Eggplant card stock.)




One of the many things that kept me busy last week is that I picked up my new car. Because for the past 30 years, I drove a company car, I had to buy a car after retiring. I ordered it at the end of last March and it arrived this past Monday. I picked it up on Thursday afternoon, and so far, I am loving my choice! I decided I wanted to go all electric and after doing tons of research, I went with the brand new Ford Mustang MACH E SUV/Crossover with a single full charge range of 300 miles. Here's a picture of it. This car is "smarter" than I, LOL!




I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Concord & 9th sets Flower Garden Turnabout set and Flower Shaker Shapes set with corresponding dies, Concord & 9th card stock and ink in several colors, Gina K Designs Master Layouts dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals, liquid glue



2 comments:

  1. Love the fresh & modern feel of this bold design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright happy card! Love it....and I love the new car...very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!