About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Take A Little Time To Coast

Hello peeps,

Getting back into my stamping mode, I have my card for this week's Paper Players Challenge. Joanne is our hostess with the monthly theme challenge "Beside the Seaside." 

Using some new-ish Gina K Designs stamps, I created a framed window looking out to the sea and a sail boat. 

I used Gina's Wreath Builder to make the flower frame, and then some masking and ink blending for the scene inside the frame. This was a super fun card to create, and I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I did  making it.





Most all stamps, inks, paper, dies and supplies are from GKD, with the exception of the Copic markers that I used to color flowers and the boat and sails. The seagull stamp is from Hero Arts.

The greetings inside and out are from a single stamp that I split between the front and on the inside. I just taped off each section to stamp Happy Birthday for the front, and then the rest of the stamp for the inside here.



Enjoy your Wednesday, and thanks for looking in,

Colleen


Supplies

From Gina K Designs: Take Time to Coast stamp set, Black, Sea Glass and Layering white card stock, Black Onyx, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Mango, Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon, Blue Raspberry, Powder Blue inks, Master Layouts dies, Wreath Builder system, Hero Arts June 2018 My Monthly Hero Beach set, Copic Markers, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals, liquid glue


3 comments:

  1. Colleen, what gorgeous sponging and coloring. I love how you framed the focal image - and the fabulous image and sentiment on the inside. Great take on the challenge. So glad you shared it with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen I just love the way you framed your nautical scene with your wreath of tropical flowers and as always, your card is as beautiful inside as out! Welcome back! Thanks for playing along with our seaside themed challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a vibrant and beautiful scene you have created. Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!