About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, December 10, 2021

Merriest Christmas

 Hello,

I'm finally wrapping up this year's Holiday card making. I've been making cards for my family to give with their gifts. Today's is one of those. The person that this is for doesn't read my blog, so it's safe to post.

I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch and an older MFT Christmas stamp set. That pretty background is made with a SSS slimline cover plate that I used with gold hot foil on red card stock. It worked really well and is super pretty IRL. The sentiment is also done with hot foil. 




I colored the images with colored pencils and used Gamsol to help with blending. They are popped up on a Lawn Fawn snow hill with trees. I used a Nuvo clear Aqua Shimmer pen over all of the trees, but as usual, my photo doesn't show the shine.

Here is the inside.




Have a wonderful Friday, and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: Christmas Cuteness by My Favorite things
Gina K Designs card stock
Gina K Designs inks
Lawn Fawn Slim Forrest Border die
Simon Says Stamp Detail Bohemian Slim Plate
Pink Fresh Studio Christmas Sentiments Hot Foil Plate
Spellbinders gold hot foil
Gemini Jr and Gemini Hot Foiling system
Misti
Colored pencils and Gamsol
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! I love how you used the snowdrift with trees with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!