About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Thank You So Much

Hello Peeps,

LeAnne has our last Paper Players Challenge for 2021 and it's a color challenge with colors perfect for finishing up our Holiday cards. I pretty much am done with those, in fact I mailed mine out on Sunday, so I used this challenge to make a Holiday Thank You card.

The stamping uses one of my favorite Concord & 9th Turnabout sets and the large greeting is made with a Pink Fresh hot foil plate and die.






Here is the inside with a greeting from a SSS Thank You set.



Mom and I are heading from her house in Northern California to San Diego tomorrow, so we have about a 13 hour drive. We'll be getting up fairly early so we can head out  early. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Botanical Turnabout set,  Thank You set by Simon Says Stamp, Gina K Designs card stock and ink cubes, Pink Fresh Hot Foil plate and die, Spellbinders foil, Misti, Gemini Jr and Gemini Hot foil system, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die set, Trinity gold pearls, Connect liquid glue

4 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely beautiful creation, Colleen. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You nailed that turn-about stamp and the sentiments inside and out are gorgeous! Have a safe trip and a blessed Christmas! Thanks for playing with my colors at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed our colors this week, Colleen! I adore this card and then you carried the design into the inside as well! Awesome job! Thanks for playing with us for Color Week and Merry Christmas! Be safe! My son lives in Santa Cruz, Calif. and drove to Florida three weeks ago with a cat and his wife in an electric car. Talk about far... and you have to follow a certain path due to charging stations. Better him then I. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and design! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!