About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year, and a Concord & 9th 2022 Calendar

 Happy New Year to all!

For the last several years, I've made my bestie a desktop calendar for one of her Christmas gifts using the Concord & 9th calendar. After the first couple of years, she now requests this gift, LOL. 

It's a true labor of love, and it takes me several hours to complete. I start by looking through my catalog of stamp sets and decide what I'll use for each month. I usually use mostly C&9th stamps for the calendars, but I've used other brands to fill in as needed.

For this year, I ended up with all C&9th stamps, and this year's calendar may be my favorite one yet. Concord & 9th made this year's calendar format in 5x7," so it was a little easier to come up with layouts for each month than in past years when the format has been smaller, usually 4x6". On a couple of the months, May and June, I've CASE'd ideas from cards on the C&9th Instagram feed. You'll notice that November has a birthday theme, since my friend's birthday is in November.

Pictures were a little difficult to take, so forgive the photography. The first picture is all 12 months together, then pics of 4 month blocks, making the details easier to see.

















Wishing you all a healthy 2022 (most importantly), and a crafty one too!
Colleen

Supplies
Calendar, stamps and dies from Concord & 9th
Ink and card stocks from Concord & 9th, Gina K Designs, Stampin' Up

1 comment:

  1. This is such a thoughtful gift, she'll love it! I would have to say that May and August are my favorites, but they're all amazing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!