About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, January 14, 2022

Sending You A Warm and Cozy Hug

 TGIF all,

I've certainly been having a fun time at my craft table this week! I'm happy to be home with my "stuff" after being gone for a few weeks. I'm also trying to get back into a routine of morning walks, and so far, I've made it 4 of the 5 days that I've been home.

Here is one of the cards that I made yesterday during my crafting session. I've used this week's Freshly Made Sketch by Judy, and the colors from this week's Color Throwdown. The colors this week are green, blue, yellow and gray.




I started by using the MFT Brick Wall stencil, a blending brush and Gina K Grass Green ink to make the background. After blending the ink on, I used some stencil paste over the green, then let the panel dry. In the mean time I stamped the images, colored them and cut them out with their corresponding dies. All of the images and the sentiment are from the GKD set called Hygge Time, except the plant, which is from a Concord & 9th set. The images are colored with Copics. The white panel is layered to a GKD Grass Green panel and the card base is GKD Denim Blue.

Here is the inside, image and greeting from the Hygge Time set.




Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hygge Time set & dies by Gina K Designs and Simple Seasons set and die by Concord & 9th
Paper: GKD Layering Weight, Grass Green and Denim Blue card stock
Ink: GKD Black Onyx, Grass Green, Blue Denim, Copic Markers
Other: MFT Brick Wall stencil, GKD Blending Brush, Dreamweaver Embossing Paste, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. I love this...your card gives all kinds of warm and cozy vibes!! And it is a great representation of both the photo and the color combo from CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!