About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Hello

 Good Monday to all,

I'm happy to be back home after spending time with family and friends over the holidays. I drove home (San Diego) from Sacramento yesterday where I spent the weekend with my Bestie. Prior to that, I was at my Mom's in Redding since 12/28. So yes, it's good to be home in my own space. I have some "maintenance" appointments this week like dental hygienist for cleaning and a hair cut appointment, but other than that it should be a quiet week.

Since I didn't tale any stamping supplies with me this time, it's been awhile since I've made any cards. I thought I'd get started this morning and make a card that works for both the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and this week's Paper Players Challenge.

I ordered some SU supplies during the Demo Pre-Order period for the new mini catalog, but haven't had a chance to use any yet, until this morning. These images are from the new Hello Ladybug Bundle, stamp set and punch.




Since the ladybugs are a little large for a portrait card, I turned it for a landscape layout. 

Here is the inside of the card:




This is such a sweet set, and I can't wait to use it some more. Have a wonderful day, and thanks for looking in,

Colleen


Supplies
Hello Ladybug Bundle from Stampin' Up, SU Basic Black & Just Jade card stock, Gina K Designs Layering Weight white card stock, SU Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral inks, GKD Black Onyx ink, SSS Detail Petal Cover Plate, black enamel dots, SU dimensionals





5 comments:

  1. This is adorable and such a great use of both the colours and the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card using those sweet ladybugs! I love that stitched background! It goes so nicely with the 'ladies'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, this is absolutely adorable! It just made me smile! Such a fabulous use of the challenge colors. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Colleen! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! So cute and that background is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at the PP!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!