About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Coffee & Friends

 Hi Peeps,

This card fits both the Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge and the current Coffee Chalkboard theme for the Fusion Card Challenge.

I have in my stencil stash a coffee themed stencil from Picket Fences that I bought a few years ago and I don't think I'd used it yet. I thought it would work well for the Stencil Press technique, so I pulled it out with the other stencils that I used on Saturday. I used a dark slate shade for the background and then blended each row of coffee pots in rainbow order using pastel shades, which works well for both challenges. Very serendipitous!






I followed the top cross option on the Tic-tac-toe grid and the sketch for the Fusion challenge.

All of the stamped images are from the Reverse Confetti set called Be a Barista. Here is the inside of this card.




I recommend checking out Jennifer's video here. It's super fun! 

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Picket Coffee Pot Stencil, Reverse Confetti Be A Barista stamp set,  Gina K Designs card stock and inks, Concord & 9th Glimmer papers, Copics, Taylored Expressions Large Scalloped Border die, blending brushes, Big Shot, Misti, SU Dimensionals, Connect liquid glue



3 comments:

  1. What a fun background - loving the pink! The added sparkle is sweet! Glad you joined us at fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that stencilled background Colleen and the addition of the rainbow sparkle! Thanks for playing TicTacToe with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun, love the background. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!