About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, December 4, 2021

PEACE - LOVE - JOY

Happy Weekend all,

Cecile and the ladies at Freshly Made Sketches  have another great sketch for us this week, and I spent some of yesterday making my card. I had in my mind to make a buffalo plaid background with a wreath for the focal image. Obviously, the wreath didn't happen for this card. I did make a wreath, but it turned out a little too large for the sketch, so I used it on another card. 





The buffalo plaid background is stamped using the Concord & 9th plaid background stamp with black and red GKD inks. I used my Misti to repeat stamping so that the ink is nice and dark. For the focal images, I used some GKD stitched circle dies and the Peaceful Dove stamp and die set by W Plus 9. This set doesn't have any sentiments included. I used a couple of GKD Holiday sentiment sets for the outside and the inside greetings. 



That's it from me today. Have a relaxing  and crafty weekend.
Colleen

Supplies
Plaid BKG stamp set by Concord & 9th. Peaceful Dove set and dies from W Plus 9. Seasonal Greetings and Peace On Earth sets by Gina K Designs. GKD white, black and Cherry Red card stock, GKD Black Onyx, Cherry Red, Soft Stone, Slate, Innocent Pink, Prickly Pear, Fresh Asparagus and Dark Sage ink cubes, GKD Master Layouts 1 die set, Misti, Gemini Jr, sequins, SU dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card this is! Lovely combination of images. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card and a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!