About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Birthday Wishes to You

 Hi and happy weekend,

Another birthday card for my stash. I made this card using two of the current challenges, the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and the colors blue and green from Color Hues. I've used mostly pastel shades from Stampin' Up of Mint Macaroon and Pool Party. The stamp set is from Gina K Designs and is a Lisa Hetrick designed set. I love her floral drawings.



 



All of the stamped images are from the Choose Grace set except the sentiment. That is from the GKD stamp set called So Many Sentiments. The dies and embossing folder are all from GKD as well. Instead of coloring the vase, I decided to cut it from colored card stock and dry emboss it for added dimension, then used the same EF for the horizontal strip under the focal rectangle elements.

On the inside, I stamped the Bamboo along one side and added the sentiment to a flag die cut.



Have a relaxing weekend. Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Choose Grace stamp set with dies by Gina K Designs
Paper: SU Pool Party, Mint Macaroon and Basic White card stock
Ink: SU Mint Macaroon & Tahitian Tide, Memento tuxedo black
Other: GKD Master Layouts 1.2 & 4 die sets, GKD Double and Single Stitched rectangle dies, GKD Lattice Embossing Folder, Misti, Big Shot, SU In Color enamel dots


3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love the flowers and the bamboo in the background! Love the inside of the card as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and textures on your gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this, Colleen! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!