About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Make A Splash

 Hi to all,

Celebrating summer with Clair's color challenge at The Paper Players with Red, White and Blue. I recently got some new Lawn Fawn supplies including this Pool Party set and dies, the Stitched Pond dies and the Stitched Ripple background cover plate. It all makes for a fun summer card.




The pond is cut from white card stock and colored using a blending brush and blue ink pad. I used a heavy application of Nuvo glitter gel over the surface, but as usual, the sparkly effect doesn't show in the photo. 

The rest of the images are stamped with black ink and colored with Prismacolor Colored pencils.

For the "sand" background I used a piece of kraft card stock and an SU embossing folder.

On the inside, the greeting is from the same Pool Party set and the palm tree is an older LF die.



Wishing you all a Magical summer! Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Pool Party set with dies by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Basic White, Black, Real Red and Gina K Designs Kraft
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Real Red, Altenew Blue
Other: Lawn Fawn Stitched Ripple cover plate, Lawn Fawn Stitched Pond die, Lawn Fawn Palm Tree dies, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Gamsol, SU Embossing Folder, Nuvo Clear Glitter pen, Misti, Big Shot, SU mini Dimensionals, Connect Liquid glue

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, this is adorable! Nothing better than floating in the pool on a hot day! I love the way you used my colors! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, such a fun card. What a fabulous little scene you have created. Love it! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!