About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Wishing You the Loveliest Day

Hello,

I needed to make a couple of birthday cards for two friends who's birthdays are October 1 and October 2. I decided to make fall themed cards for them and I really had fun using the Hello Harvest stamp and die set.



 

This first card uses the new Fusion Card Challenge. I managed to use the sketch and the Fall theme, as well as the colors.




No challenges used for the second card. Like on the first card, the leaf is randomly stamped around a white panel, but this time I used darker shades. Using the postage stamp die from the GKD Master Layouts 4 die set, I cut out sections of the stamped panel. On the kraft panel, I stamped the leaf using kraft ink and the "stamping off" technique.




Using the same greeting on both, it's is heat embossed using white EP on black card stock and cut out with the set die.

TGIF tomorrow! Have a great day, and many thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hello Harvest set with dies from Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Basic White, Black and Gingham Cottage DSP, Gina K Designs Kraft card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Cherry Red, Blue Denim, Tranquil Teal, Honey Mustard, Kraft, Fresh Asparagus, Tomato Soup, Faded Brick, Prickly Pear, Sea Glass, Applemint, GKD Embossing Ink Pad
Other: Hello Harvest dies, SU Stitched Rectangle die, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 and 4, WOW white embossing powder, Gemini Big Shot Switch Plus, Misti, heat tool, SU gold gems, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue



2 comments:

  1. Pumpkins and leaves and blooms......the perfect fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, a great use of the sketch and a wonderful fall card. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!