About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Fun With the Wreath Builder System & Many Cards

 Hello and Happy New Years Eve to all,

I watched this video by JMI a few weeks ago and loved the look of the finished stamped cards. Earlier this week, I decided to see if I could create some of these cards worthy of Jennifer's. They turned out beautifully, if I do say so myself, so I sent them off as a gift set to my bestie and she received them yesterday. 

These were super fun to make, and if you haven't tried the Gina K Designs Wreath Builder System, I highly recommend it as a great card making tool. All of the cards with flowers use the Wreath Builder system. The leaf cards do not. A stamp positioning tool like a Misti is essential for using the Wreath Builder system, fyi.

All of the stamps used for these cards are from Gina K Designs. For the most part, so are the card stocks and inks, although, the white craft ink is from Hero Arts and I used a couple of Stampin' Up card stock colors.

The die cut sentiments and the embellishments really make these cards pop! Die cut sentiments are from GKD, SSS and Concord & 9th. The pearl and rhinestone embellishments are from my stash. I just picked things that worked well with each card.












Thanks for looking in. I want to wish everyone a very happy and healthy 2023!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Doodled Autumn and Zenflowers (orange card only) stamp sets by Gina K Designs
Paper: card stocks from Gina K Designs, Stampin' Up and Concord & 9th
Ink: White craft ink pad from Hero Arts, all other inks from Gina K Designs
Sentiment dies: Thanks and Hello from Gina K Designs, Just A Note and Celebrate You from Concord & 9th, Swoopy Thanks from Simon Says Stamp
Other: Master Layouts 1, 2, 9 & 10 die sets by Gina K Designs, Misti, Largest Size Wreath Builder System, Big Shot, many pearls and rhinestones, Connect liquid glue from Gina K Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!