About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 2, 2023

Hot Foiling Fun

 Happy 2023!

Today I have several cards that I made (finally) using images and panels that I hot foiled over the past month. When I pull out my hot foiling machine, I end up making a bunch of things. I get caught up in the reveal of the foiling. It's just plain adicting!

This is a batch of cards using mostly Pink Fresh Studio stamps, dies, cover plates, hot foiling plates, and stencils.  



On this first card, I hot foiled the flowers and colored them using the coordinating stencil set and blending brushed. I then cut masks for the flowers and leaves and used the Layering Sunburst stencils for the background. The foiled areas resist the ink blended over it.



On the last three cards, I used the coordinating dies to cut out the flowers.








These are not for the crafter that likes to make quick cards, but man, are they fun to make. I love all of the details and the steps to put them together. Plus, picking all of the colors. So fun!

Have a great New Years 2023 Holiday. For many, it's back to work tomorrow. Luckily, that's not me. Retirement is the best! Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Go For It and Pop Out Hexagon sets by Pink Fresh Studio
Paper: Gina K Designs card stocks
Ink: Gina K Designs and Stampin' Up
Other: Pink Fresh Studio Go For It, Best Wishes, Fancy Script Words,  & Geo Blocks Hot Foil Plates, Coordinating Go For It dies, Essentials Ornate Circle die, Folk Edge Rectangle dies, Dotted Scallops & Ornate Medallions cover plate dies, Go For It and Geo Blocks layering stencils, and Layered Sunburst stencils. Stampin' Up Stylish Shapes dies, Simon Says Stamp Nested Domed Arches dies, Waffleflower Sentiments Hello Hot Foil plates, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 & 2 die sets, Avery Elle Scalloped rectangle dies, Spellbinders Glimmer machine, Spellbinders hot foil, Gina K Designs blending brushes and Masking Magic sheets, Big Shot, Connect Glue, foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!