About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Friends Like You

 Hello and Happy Hump Day,

I received the newest Let's Stamp Together kit, from Scrapbook & Cards Today, late last week and it's a beauty! The Jan 2023 kit is designed by @ginakrupsky from Gina K Designs. Of course, I had to make a card ASAP.

I've used the current As You See It Challenge sketch for the layout.




All images with the exception of the stencil I used for the left border are from the Let's Stamp Together kit. Inks, paper, embellishments and additional dies and stencils are all Gina K Designs products. I'm sad to say, after making the card base, I only have a quarter sheet of Plum Punch card stock left and it's apparently no longer available from Gina's store.😢 It's one of my fave shades of purple.

Here's the inside of this card. Sentiment stamps are from the kit.



Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
January 2023 Let's Stamp Together kit stamps, dies and stencil
Ink: Gina K Designs Orchid, Lilac and Spruce ink trios, Black Onyx, Plum Punch
Paper: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Layering Weight White, and Plum Punch card stock
Other: Gina K Designs Bodacious Blooms layering stencil set (basketweave stencil), Master Layouts 1 dies, Connect glue, foam squares, blending brushes, black/gold/silver Pearl mix embellishments
Misti, Big Shot, Nuvo aqua shimmer glitter pen

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stenciled image and border, Colleen! That butterfly is a real eye-catcher! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stencilled flowers, Colleen - the perfect backdrop for your butterfly. Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMM!!! Colleen, I love these stencilled flowers. The way the butterfly leaps off the edge of the page is just perfect. I'm envious of the 'friends' die cut too. :-). Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Colleen - I'm really into stencilling at the moment and I love the glossy diecut sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Colleen, this is darling! What a wow with the stencils, and I love your design! That touch of sparkle on teh butterfly is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!