About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Oh! Wow Thank You!

 Hello and Happy Sunday evening,

Here's my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I made a rather quick and simple card using some items from Stampin' Up's newest Mini Catalog.

The pattern papers are from the Day at the Farm DSP. I used both the front and the reverse of the same sheet of paper. The stamp set is Conversation Bubbles.




This veggie paper is so fun. I added a few SU enamel dots and a red heart for the "dot" in the exclamation point for embellishments, as well as some SU black twine. 

Here is the inside. The stamp is from the SU set Limited Edition.



I hope everyone has a good week.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Conversation Bubbles and Limited Edition sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Basic White, Basic Black card stock and Day At the Farm DSP
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx
Other: SU Conversation Bubbles dies, SU Black twine, SU enamel dots and hearts, SU glue dots and Dimensionals, Misti, Big Shot


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card! The way you've used the sketch is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!